But who knows, I need to back up my phone pics anyway, maybe I'll easily grab some to put here.
What do I even want to write about?
- I keep watching Sherlock and obsessing over Benedict Cumberbatch. I need to live in England. I want to look for jobs there, but I don't know how.
- Bringing me to jobs. Sounds like my uncle is still trying to help me out with an IT position. It would involve tons of traveling. So, bonus.
- I had a conversation with a redditor that gave me some job leads in the Oil industry. He's going to help me write my resume but then I realized I have zero experience anywhere and so I have no idea where to even begin.
- I have an interview tomorrow that sounds PERFECT for me, administrative duties in a geological setting. But now I've had 4 amazing interviews that did not lead to hires, so... no point in getting my hopes up this time. It's in Farmington, NM - and therefore I'll have to figure out my living situation. I might just sleep in my car with minimal necessities. Leave Benedict in Denver? I just want to save money and I imagine it's a contract-type job. I'll find out tomorrow though.
- Trail running was put on hold for a week for knee recovery and today was my first day back. But I idiotically wore the compression socks that make my legs feel like they're breaking and had to cut it short. I'm going to run again first thing in the morning to make up for it and again Thursday before turkey feasting begins.
- I don't know how long running will keep me interested honestly, but I really think it's just the weather and cold. I'm ready to get some road shoes (these specifically: Brooks PureFlow 2) and do some speed work in the neighborhood. I'm worried about injuring myself on asphalt and concrete though... and I think I need more races for goals. I don't feel ready for a marathon in just over a month (HOLY SHIT-SNACKS).
My latest wishlist. Or, things I wish I had time for:
- More running in daylight, or learning to be a better runner
- Cross training with Insanity, or Daily HIIT, or figuring out my own routine/gym
- Weekend camping/trail running trips far away
- Knitting myself sweet cardigans
- Knitting for friends and family
- Knitting for Etsy
- Building this website better (what's its purpose anyway?)
- Learning more coding
- Learning more math and physics
- More training and play time with little Benedict kitty (I still haven't blogged about him)
- I don't know. A million other things.
Okay, guess I need to work on that Oil Industry resume and back up my phone files. Womp womp.